Monday, July 27, 2009

SUMMER OH NINE

okay i just want it to be documented that this summer has been the best summer of my life!!!! i have been going non stop and really only been in the falls for the week and then off doing something fun on the weekend!!! i have gone all over the place... and don't plan on stopping i have the travel bug and the only prescription is more traveling hahahah okay so that was lame but i laughed... i have learned so much about the woman i am, and the woman i plan on becoming in the future. i have spent time with my family and realized how important they are to me and my life... everyone in my life is in it for a reason and i plan on keeping you all in it....

brandy i want you to know that you are the best friend a girl could ask for... you are there to listen to be bitch about boys and so on but you are there to laugh with me about the dumb TV shows i make you watch.

shahala i love you just like i would my real sister... and i am so glad that i have been able to spend some serious time with you this summer... i cant wait for Mama Mia but nothing beats Wicked!!! that was the cherry on top of my summer sundae :)

and katia!!! you are my rock!!! i love that i can talk to you about anything and everything and you don't judge me or poke fun... although I'm sure you poke fun but I'm okay with that i like to laugh too... i cant wait to move back home and be closer to you so we have Starbucks nights all the time and trade teaching stories!!

if this year is anything like this summer its going to be one for the books for sure!!!!

1 comment:

Katia Andrea said...

AH! I got a shout out on the blog. I am pretty pumped about that! Can't wait till you are back here too!!